Monday, July 25, 2011

Almost August?

Is it really almost August? I can't believe how fast this summer is flying by! We haven't really done a lot, outside of doing fun things around our community and taking small day trips here and there. But, wow, this summer is really flying by; I can hardly believe it. HOWEVER- we have a lot of vacationing left, before our summer is officially over. 


What will we be doing, you ask? 


Well, this Thursday marks ten years with my amazing husband! And the first anniversary post I wrote was for our 6th Anniversary. Four more years, and two kids later, and we are celebrating ten years of (mostly) wedding bliss! 


Oh-- and he's taking me to NEW YORK CITY, this week, for an adult only vacation!!! :) Not only have I never been to the Big Apple, but I've been begging Andy to take me there for years! I can't wait to spend 5 days alone with my wonderful husband. Look for us on one of the morning shows-- we are going to be one of those goons holding signs and waving our arms hysterically! :) 


And then-- two weeks later, we are taking a "family vacation" (or we are tagging along with Andy on a business trip) to Raleigh, North Carolina. While daddy works all day, the kids and I will be poolside or wandering around North Carolina. 


I feel so blessed. So many things for which to be thankful. So many blessings. So many unknowns, yet we are taken care of, everyday. We are truly blessed and I am truly thankful. :) 


And what would a post be without photos? boring, right? :) Here are some for your viewing pleasure: 







Did I mention Andrew now has his Masters degree? I am very proud of my Master (Jedi). 


My girlie is now 19 months old! 

    
My beautiful sister is doing so well, since her hospital stay in March. I'm so glad she's still here with us, to celebrate special days and spend time together!


Adam starts Kindergarten in a month. eek.


He's HOT...and he's MINE! mwhahahaha. 



Marshmallow eating, in our backyard, is very common in the summertime! 


My Matty turned 4. He loves his cousin VERY much!


My sister has stayed with us, while home from college, this summer. We will all miss her VERY much, when she goes back to school. 


Well, that's what we're up to! What about you? 

3 comments:

Kat said...

Oh yay! New York! What fun! My hubby lived there for six years and he still has yet to take me. Ha! Stinker.

I hope you have a blast!

And I love all those photos! The kiddos are getting SO BIG!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've been having a great Summer and it's not over yet! Enjoy your trip to NYC. You are going to love it. Such an amazing place. I'm jealous. :)

Arizaphale said...

Lovely seeing all these family pics! Oh and yeah! August???? Already???? I know you're enjoying/ed NYC